Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Friend Never End

Dear GOOD FRENDZ,

I would like to thanks all of you coz you’re made colors of my life..thanks of you too again for timing and being me as a good frendz. All the joyful or memorable, I’ll keep it ketat2..and save in my heart dalam2..hehe..

In my head as a women, I always had this romantic idea with my NEMO (nanti saye story byk2)I didn’t need any outside stimulus. Also, because I enjoyed being on my own so much, I never really understood the word of LONELINESS.

As far as I was concerned, I was in orgy with the sky and the ocean, and with nature..

sky..ocean...nature..
Dear OLD FRENDZ,

Dolu, we take care by each other, sadness, happiness, moody, laugh etc..all the emotions faces have made together. Please do not forget all of memories when we still younger, gile2 puye org, ngendap org..promise okay???....hehehehe

There is EZISADA, our greatest /famous geng at college…(takder picture)...


Nasihat dari saya, hargai persahabatan...
berkawan lah selagi ada hati..berkawanlah selagi ader org yang sudi…berkawanlah seikhlas-nya hati...…

Kepada Sahabat Lama & Sahabat Terkini,
Berkawanlah dengan semua orang tetapi pilih lah siapa yang patut jadi kawan baik, siapa yang perlu jadi kawan, dan siapa yang sudi berkawan..

Apabila kamu bergaul dengan orang disekeliling kamu, maka kamu harus pandai menyesuaikan diri..supaya tidak kekok atau sendirian di khalayak ramai…hohoho....

Nasihat untuk diri saya sendiri, Tidak perlu memakai kaca mata jikalau ingin melihat dunia..

GOD determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away..who you let stay..and who you refuse to let go… hurm..saye suke ayat nie… nice!

FRIEND NEVER END!...

No comments:

Post a Comment