Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Dear Whoever I Marry


Dear Whoever I Marry..

In my head as a kid, i always had this romantic idea of me in a lighthouse with a pipe organ, being a composer, and kind of doing it all myself. I didn't need any outside stimulus. Also, because i enjoyed being on my own so much, I never really understood the word "loneliness". As far as I was concerned, I was in an orgy with the sky and the ocean, and with nature. In addition, I've done some thinking and looking back on my life. I wanna do things out of my reach, and actually have fun while i'm at it.

Dear Cup Cake, you look so sedappp!

What I plan to do:

* Spend more time with my family..
* Devoting myself to Allah, to be a better Muslimah (Insya Allah...)
* Catch up on my reading (maybe find me at new favourite  bookstore in Angsana than I am at home)
* Explore places like Pulau2 etc..

Kundasang...sye nak pi sni...ala2 New Zealand kot..hehhe
* Move out and live on my own..
* Sign up in a Tarian Zapin and get fit (hahahaha...)
* Sleep early (No TV started 10.00 pm and above..bole keww??)
* Learn complicated sewing technique or Mengait or learning Craft kot (dunno why I love doing these now even I'm still in progress study...cheerss!)

annemarieshaakblog.blogspot.com
* Spend more time with my Brick Game (nie baru beli kat Mydin)
* Visit beach more often (even if it means I just sit there and Berangan jeww)

Tioman last 2 years...

* Perform Umrah (Amin..Amin..do pray so that it comes true soon...Insya Allah)
* Married....heheheee

awesome!

Dear Whoever I marry,

I don't care what you look like, or how you dress. Promise me you'll take me closer to GOD and my heart is yours.

Nie anak angkat saya...makcik Enot...winduu Mica..
or..
* Spend my time with MICA...hehehee....

Sume perkara sya nak buat...tapi ader MASA ke??...

1 comment:

  1. alallaal.. sweet nye entry ni...

    muahhh,.... muahhh.. muahhh... frm misha wif luv.. :)

    ReplyDelete